1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. In order to send you e-mail (if any), Publisher needs your e-mail address. Similarly, in order to supply you with text messaging services (if any), Publisher needs your phone number and your provider information. To provide you with additional services, Publisher may also request your name, geographical coordinates, and telephone number. Publisher does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. Publisher will not sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. Publisher may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law. Though Publisher will make every effort to preserve user privacy, Publisher may need to disclose personal information when required by law and when Publisher has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process that Publisher receives.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. Publisher may also request non-personally identifiable information, such as buying preferences, or age, also known as demographic and profile data, though this information is optional. Publisher may use this data to improve the Web site and/or tailor your experience at the Web site, showing you content that Publisher identifies as potentially of interest to you, and displaying content according to your preferences. Publisher may also share this information with others, such as advertisers interested in on the Web site, in aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any other person.
3. USAGE INFORMATION. In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, Publisher may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers’ use of the Web site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use of the Web site. For example, this information may identify how much time users spend on the Web site, from which other sites users arrive at the Web site, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows Publisher to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver relevant information.
4. REVIEW AND ACCESS. Upon your request, Publisher will provide you with a summary of the information that Publisher has collected about you. You will have an opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
5. CHOICE/OPT-OUT. If Publisher ever sends you information by e-mail concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, Publisher will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING. Some of the ads appearing on the Web site are delivered by one or more advertising partners. Information about your visit to their site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you.
8. THIRD PARTY COOKIES. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
9. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS. In the event that Publisher goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. As part of the service, Publisher may create links allowing you to access third party sites. Publisher is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
11. SECURITY. All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
12. MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY. Publisher may change this policy, and any such changes will be posted on the Web site.
13. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about this policy or the Web site in general, please contact us at email@example.com.